Granules for fluidized bed filters for the degradation of nitrate and phosphate in saltwater aquaria
Biomass of nitrate and phosphate converted by bacteria is effectively removed from the aquarium by subsequent skimming and at the same time serves as a food source for corals and animals such as mussels and sponges.
- easy application in the fluidized bed filter with long-term effect
(e.g. multi reactor - Gen II)
- 100% biodegradable
- highly active organic granules for optimal colonization of bacteria
- large surface area for bacterial colonization and simultaneous food source
- maximum surface utilisation due to fine granulation
- extremely good degradation of pollutants due to perfect turbulence properties
For an effective effect, vigorous skimming is recommended.
Dosage in the fluidized bed filter: 50 ml NP biograin per 100 l aquarium water. If necessary, the dosage can be increased to 200 ml per 100 l of aquarium water.
Do not swallow. Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
How do you like this article?
In order to be able to write something yourself, you must register in advance.